- Outdoor Lightingr Solution
- Industrial Lighting Solution
- Anti-explosion Lighting Solution
- Landscape Lighting Solution
- Transportation and Railway Lighting Solution
- Horticulture Lighting Solution
- External Surge Protection Device
PI launches ultra-low standby current for smart home (
smart home and Internet of Things (IoT) The rapid growth of requires hundreds of millions of sensors, brakes and connecting components to support, and these key components cannot be supplied without high-efficiency offline converters with ultra-low standby power consumption.
Power Integrations released a new reference design report (RDR-623) , This is a dual output 12 V/20 mA and 3. 8 V/20 mA non-isolated power supply with LinkSwitch™-The TN2 series IC is designed. The design has extremely high light load efficiency in a wide input voltage range, and the standby current consumption is less than 65 & micro; A. The design scheme not only has very few components, but also integrates 725 v mosfet, current detection and circuit protection characteristics.