- Outdoor Lightingr Solution
- Industrial Lighting Solution
- Anti-explosion Lighting Solution
- Landscape Lighting Solution
- Transportation and Railway Lighting Solution
- Horticulture Lighting Solution
- External Surge Protection Device
Passed AEC- Q101 certified 200 V Qspeed diode fits car audio amplifier
Power Integrations is now available in accordance with automotive grade AEC- Q101 standard 200 V Qspeed™Diode. The new product realizes soft switching and the industry's lowest reverse recovery charge (QRR) The best balance can provide a low noise and high efficiency solution for the car audio system.
10 A and 20 A common cathode double diodes LQ10N200CQ and LQ20N200CQ at 125 The reverse recovery charge QRR at c tj is usually 32. 4 nC, and the softness ratio of the diode is 0. 39. This can bring a major improvement in Schottky diodes to the automotive audio industry, because conventional Schottky diodes are prone to ringing, thus generating EMI and noise in sensitive D-class amplifiers.